The Samsung Galaxy Note bridges the gap between your smartphone handset and the mobile computer tablet device effectively and successfully. Users all across not just the UK mobile phone market place but elsewhere have taken to the Samsung Galaxy Note like duck to water.
It is said fortune favours the brave and here you have to hand it over the to the South Korean mobile phone giant for taking the risky decision for going in for the ceiling breaking Galaxy Note kind of mobile device. And the rest as they say is history.
The Samsung Galaxy Note is indeed a path breaking and a revolutionary product that has at one go reset the definition of both the smartphone handset as well as the tablet device. Samsung launched the Samsung Galaxy Note in November, 2011. But it took the premier mobile phone company another month for it to realize the actual immense potential of the device.
But one it realized this, there was simply no looking for Samsung. It immediately shipped one million units of the same and announced this shipment on its Flickr page as well. Today, the Samsung Galaxy Note has sole well over a whopping five million units. And, is continuing to sell well in the UK and the rest of the global markets.
Now, let us take a more focussed look on some of the prominent features of the Samsung Galaxy Note.
* The Samsung Galaxy Note flaunts a 5.3 inches wide touch sensitive screen that offers brilliant capacitive display and also comes with a pressure sensitive S-Pen stylus.
* The device has the Android 2.3 Gingerbread version of the operating system running it and Samsung has already announced that within the next couple of months the handset will have the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich version in it.
* The Galaxy Note also has the dual core 1.4 Ghz ARM Cortex A9 processor driving it along smoothly.
* Even with this heavy load of hardware as well as software, the Samsung Galaxy Note weighs only 178 gm and affords the dimensions of 146.85 mm x 82.95 mm x 9.65 mm.
* The eight mega pixel primary snapper in it is also something to write home about.